ATTORNEY JAY FENTON
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association
- Marquette University Law School
- Hamline University
About Fenton Law Office Milwaukee
Fenton Law Office is a criminal defense law firm in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, that provides expert criminal defense law and criminal appeals services. Lead Attorney Jay Fenton is a dedicated and aggressive criminal defense attorney who works tirelessly for his clients. Attorney Fenton has handled a variety of cases and obtained favorable outcomes for his clients through strategically negotiating plea deals, filing pre-trial motions, achieving not-guilty verdicts at trial, and managing complex appeals.
Attorney Jay Fenton’s criminal defense law practice areas include:
- Homicide: If you have been charged with homicide, you could be facing a life behind bars. Attorney Jay Fenton has the experience and knowledge to guide you through this difficult time and fight for the best possible conclusion to your case.
- Robbery: Robbery is a serious crime that can result in significant jail time if convicted. If you have been charged with robbery, you need an aggressive criminal defense attorney to protect your rights.
- Sexual Assault: A sexual assault conviction carries heavy penalties, including jail time and sex offender registration. Attorney Jay Fenton can help you navigate your options if you’ve been charged with a sex crime.
- Domestic Abuse: Domestic abuse is a serious crime that can have lasting effects on both the victim and the accused. If you have been charged with domestic abuse, it’s time to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney.
- Drug Charges: Drug charges are taken very seriously by local prosecutors and can result in jail time, probation, and a criminal record. If you have been charged with a drug crime, call Fenton Law Office today.
- Firearm Crimes: Firearm crimes are wide-ranging and can result in significant jail time if convicted. Don’t try and go it alone if you’ve been charged with a gun crime; an experienced lawyer can help you tremendously.
- Driving Violations: Driving violations include things like speeding, DUI/DWI, and reckless driving. If you have been charged with a driving violation, you need an experienced lawyer to help you contest the charges.
- Drunk Driving: Drunk driving is a serious crime that can result in jail time and a suspended license. If you have been charged with drunk driving and need a Milwaukee OWI attorney, call Fenton Law Office today.
- Probation and Parole Violations: Probation and parole violations can result in additional jail time or even revocation of probation or parole. Attorney Jay Fenton has handled numerous probation and parole violation cases and can help you avoid going back to jail.
- Violent Crimes: Violent crimes are taken very seriously by prosecutors and can lead to significant jail time if convicted. If you have been charged with a violent crime, you need an experienced criminal defense attorney on your side.
Attorney Jay Fenton has the experience and knowledge to guide you through this difficult time and fight for the best possible outcome in your case. Contact Fenton Law Office today.